Friday 12 November 2010

Ins
- chocolate raisins
- ultra nourishing deep conditioning treatments (consisting of honey, aloe vera gel and my new favourite conditioner Dark 'n' Lovely Cholestrol treatment...sounds DELICIOUS, doesn't it?)
- surprising friends ;)
- sword shaped hair sticks
- leopard nails!


Angry face

Outs
- the hurricane worthy winds whipping through the country!
- the bitingly cold weather which leave my fingers fragile and frosty
- essay writing and procrastination
- being in a LDR, i want to see R RIGHT NOW! :(


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your nails are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!
seriously gorgeous I don't know how you do it! Your going to have to teach me when i come home.
& you seriously did suprise me! best part of my week, highlight of my month so far! you are so thoughtful.
xxxxxxxxxxxx