Sunday 18 January 2009

i feel quite sneaky for keeping this blog a secret! i am not sure if it is out of fear of embarassment (partly because i can't spell embarassment..i don't think?) or whether is because i quite like the notion of putting what i think out there but not having any1 read it? how ever am i going to get my novels/poetry publish if i can't even contemplate getting this read by strangers? i do think it's quite peculiar how people advertise their blogs - maybe tho, its because they are abit different than this one! i like reading simone's and becky's - they are so cleverly written! i wish i could do that. also, they give me a little peek into their lives - for which i am grateful?

travel news! i am going to benicassim festival! i am both terribly excited and terrified at the same time! i can't wait for hot days with beaches and nites filled with music and laughs! but then i am terrified at the thought of hot days with beaches! i am struggling to figure what am i going to do about my body? its such a silly superficial dilemma - but, i want to toast myself to a golden brown and to do so i am required to flaunt my thighs in a bikini! the solution to this catastrophe i think, to to resolve myself to eating bare minmums, drinking vast amount of water to purify and cleanse my skin and, gulp, exercise! the last will be the most difficult as my limbs are unaccustomed to any more strenous activity than walking at a snail's pace up to school. however, the point of this is i want to feel good about myself and my body and it appears that the only way to do this is to lose weight, tone up and to zips my lips (prevents complaints and food from entering/exiting). if that makes sense? after this festival, a holiday with claire is on the card because i am going with her! i cannot wait and then after a holiday with raymond which is equally as terribly exciting and terrifying. he is going to benicassim tho.

oh i dont know what i am writing, how frustrating.

No comments: