Sunday 4 April 2010

thursday night was a glitterly, flesh exposing blur, and not entirely on my part. i ventured out with my workmate to a place where, um, those more inclined to slather themselves orange and wear knickers out in public tend to go. having not indulged in alcohol for a while, i REVELLED in it on thursday. My six inch heels made me almost 5'7", a height which proved too dizzying and thus, Kaz and i were frequent fallers!

however, and excellent night was had; tho Kaz's other half was utterly perplexed as to how we had got into such a state - "what have you DONE to my girlfriend?!". dear, it was entirely a team effort!

and now, cue my first outfit post (i apologise for the shambling, blurry, atrocity of a camera...it's courtesey of mother's phone!)


dress - AA (actually the hi-waisted skirt, worn as a dress)
heart suspender tights - ASOS
shoes - office

6 comments:

cheapowine said...

you look incred

Unknown said...

is very jealous of your legs! =p

binia said...

aww shucks guys! :)

Sophie ♥ said...

you look lush! you have made me want to get a pair of those tights too.

Imo said...

Those tights are so fab! I want em! LOL :)

check out my giveaway, its open internationally! :)

http://imz-itsalondonthing.blogspot.com/2010/04/its-dead-giveaway.html


x

ForeverGlitter said...

love the outfit :)

follow my blog please:
http://foreverglitter.blogspot.com/